sample manipulation

Suggest and discuss new features here.
L Jefe

sample manipulation

Postby L Jefe » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:34 pm

I am new to G-Stomper, excuse me if I request already implemented features that I simply haven't learned about yet.
I would like more ways to affect the individual samples- "Fit to beat" that would stretch a sample the length of the bar or pattern. And some ability to chop samples into rhythmic pieces, for instance, use the sequencer buttons as sound on/off switches as on Korg ESX and Kaoss units.
The other request I have is a granulator effect.

Thanks for this amazing instrument.
planet-h

Re: sample manipulation

Postby planet-h » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:59 am

Thanks a lot for your feedback L Jefe

L Jefe wrote:I would like more ways to affect the individual samples- "Fit to beat" that would stretch a sample the length of the bar or pattern. And some ability to chop samples into rhythmic pieces, for instance, use the sequencer buttons as sound on/off switches as on Korg ESX and Kaoss units.

Yes, absolutely agree. This is planned for the future. But I cannot promise a date yet. At the moment I'm working on the upcoming synthesizer, which takes all capacity. Once this is released, I'm going after all the feature requests ;)

L Jefe wrote:The other request I have is a granulator effect.

That's truly a good suggestion, thank you. Just checked some granulators on the web. Very promising sound. Once the synth is done I can think about that.
L Jefe

Re: sample manipulation

Postby L Jefe » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:46 pm

planeth wrote:At the moment I'm working on the upcoming synthesizer, which takes all capacity. Once this is released, I'm going after all the feature requests ;)

Wow!! Well this is why I generally don't make feature requests, as the developer is usually working on something more interesting than I could have imagined. This sounds exciting.

Thanks for listening. I love the software as it stands, but will be following development with great interest.

Return to “Feature Requests”