Strange behavior?

Submit any bugs here. Please check existing posts before submitting a new one.
Brickk

Strange behavior?

Postby Brickk » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:35 am

Im not gonna give up on this app just yet. I love the ui and capabilities but i dont know if i can play the same thing twice. Its seem like something random always occurs to my recordings. Im not sure if this seems strange. Another thing is it always reloads when theres an interruption like a call and i loose whatever i was just working on and a solution to that is desired almost more than breathing. Also if there was 1 thing i would change is the order of operation to perform save task so that it is seperated from everything else. I jnow its my fault but i dont know how many times ive loaded something when i wanted to save. That is worse than getting kicked in the nuts or losing a child.
planet-h

Re: Strange behavior?

Postby planet-h » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:41 pm

Brickk wrote:Im not gonna give up on this app just yet. I love the ui and capabilities but i dont know if i can play the same thing twice. Its seem like something random always occurs to my recordings. Im not sure if this seems strange. Another thing is it always reloads when theres an interruption like a call and i loose whatever i was just working on and a solution to that is desired almost more than breathing. Also if there was 1 thing i would change is the order of operation to perform save task so that it is seperated from everything else. I jnow its my fault but i dont know how many times ive loaded something when i wanted to save. That is worse than getting kicked in the nuts or losing a child.

I moved your post into a new topic as it wasn't a related answer to the original topic.

If you're using the latest G-Stomper version, then you're getting a big fat popup when your'e trying to load a set while the current set has un-saved changes. If you don't get such a message on load, then you're using a quite old version. The mentioned warning was integrated around 3 months ago. That fat warning was created exactly for that reason you describe above.
If you see a small blue/red square right below the record button (at the left side of the vu meter), then you have the latest version.

The other thing you describe:
If you're getting a phone call, then the G-Stomper app goes to the background. If this happens, then your work gets auto-saved. When you get back to the app later on, then your work gets auto-loaded. The same happens if you just press the home button while running G-Stomper.
The correct way to exit the app is to use the exit button on the main screen (top left).

Return to “Bug Reports”