[SOLVED] can load my pattern set

Submit any bugs here. Please check existing posts before submitting a new one.
Zealex

[SOLVED] can load my pattern set

Postby Zealex » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:33 am

Hi there
I've recently upgraded my phone to an HTC Desire, and was really excited to be able to run g-Stomper with more functionality, however, my first pattern set I created on the new setup will not load, its gets to "28% 36/129" and then hangs, with either the app crashing or eventually closing the loading bar and just being an empty project. I have upldated to the latest version of g-stomper but still get the same.
planet-h

Re: can load my pattern set

Postby planet-h » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Zealex wrote:Hi there
I've recently upgraded my phone to an HTC Desire, and was really excited to be able to run g-Stomper with more functionality, however, my first pattern set I created on the new setup will not load, its gets to "28% 36/129" and then hangs, with either the app crashing or eventually closing the loading bar and just being an empty project. I have upldated to the latest version of g-stomper but still get the same.

Hi Zealex
Can you please mail me that pattern set file?
The easiest way to mail it is use ES File Explorer (separate free app from google play), navigate to the folder gstomper/patternsets on your storage, then send the pattern set file by mail to gstomper@planet-h.com.
Then I can check the file for you and see what's wrong with it.
Zealex

Postby Zealex » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:14 am

Well done Andreas, your suggestion of re-installing the app worked. Thanks for your help.
planet-h

Postby planet-h » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:29 am

You're very welcome, thank you for posting the solution to the public.

Return to “Bug Reports”