[FIXED] browsing samples....

Submit any bugs here. Please check existing posts before submitting a new one.
EIPStudiosOhio

[FIXED] browsing samples....

Postby EIPStudiosOhio » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:00 am

I noticed that if I have GS running, and I move samples into the Samples folder to access them into the app, I cannot browse and find the newly imported content, until I completely close GS and re-launch it...
Not a priority hot-button issue, as this wouldn't be considered normal behavior for last-minute file transfers for loading up into my song project.... 8-)
planet-h

Re: browsing samples....

Postby planet-h » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:18 am

EIPStudiosOhio wrote:I noticed that if I have GS running, and I move samples into the Samples folder to access them into the app, I cannot browse and find the newly imported content, until I completely close GS and re-launch it...
Not a priority hot-button issue, as this wouldn't be considered normal behavior for last-minute file transfers for loading up into my song project.... 8-)

Thanks for reporting. Actually this is no bug. G-Stomper imports the folders on start-up (which is pointed in the "successful" message when a content pack installation is finished). Of course there's also a second way, but you have to do it manually, since G-Stomper has no knowledge about a parallel installation of a content pack. Click on "SndSet Menu" and choose "Rescan User-Sample Folders".. et voila, you'll see the samples.

But I see the point, I think, anyway there's a need to polish/or recreate the sample selector for some future release. After all the synth development, it's not the time for the sampler framework to be improved ;)

Return to “Bug Reports”