my tablet is in the shop gettring fixed. im going stir crazy

Here is the space for discussions about anything beside G-Stomper.
Please remain always respectful to other users.
Riviera paradise1

my tablet is in the shop gettring fixed. im going stir crazy

Postby Riviera paradise1 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:23 pm

im sitting here on my dumb phone, not even smart by a long shot. cant get on sound cloud cant get on 4 shared, cant here all the wonderful music u people create. tablet is on its way to texas for the second time, screen went out. im in cali. i hope everything is on my memory card or i lose my creations again, i did save,save,save, so they should b there.so im using my time to try and learn to read and have a better understanding of music. i love music. and boy theres a lot to learn. so im trying to pace myself, and its hard, i want it all now. lol
Thank you very much, Riviera Paradise1
planet-h

Re: my tablet is in the shop gettring fixed. im going stir c

Postby planet-h » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 am

Riviera paradise1 wrote:im sitting here on my dumb phone, not even smart by a long shot. cant get on sound cloud cant get on 4 shared, cant here all the wonderful music u people create. tablet is on its way to texas for the second time, screen went out. im in cali. i hope everything is on my memory card or i lose my creations again, i did save,save,save, so they should b there.

Welcome to the forum Riviera paradise1.
I know that feeling when you have to give away a device for getting fixed with all data (hopefully on it).
Just a hint for the future.. I'm using dropbox to backup all the music data from the mobile devices, even if it's nothing special. Loosing data you worked on is extremely frustrating.

Riviera paradise1 wrote:so im using my time to try and learn to read and have a better understanding of music. i love music. and boy theres a lot to learn. so im trying to pace myself, and its hard, i want it all now. lol

Just give it time ;)
If you have specific questions about, always feel free to ask here.

Return to “Off-Topic”