G-Stomper Rhythm, the little brother of G-Stomper Studio, is a versatile Tool for Musicians and Beat Producers, designed to create your beats on the go. It’s a feature packed, Step Sequencer based Drum Machine/Groovebox, a Track Grid Sequencer, 24 Drum Pads, an Effect Rack, a Master Section and a Line Mixer. Never lose a single beat again. Write it down and rock your own jam session wherever you are, and finally export it Track by Track or as Mixdown in Studio Quality up to 32bit 96kHz Stereo.
Whatever you are up to, practice your instrument, create beats for later use in the Studio, just jam and have fun, G-Stomper Rhythm has you covered. What are you waiting for, it’s free, so let’s rock!
• Drum Machine : Sample based Drum Machine/Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 24 Channels (Parametric 3-band Equalizer + Insert Effects per Channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Units (43 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Units (39 Effect Types)
• Timing & Measure : Tempo, Swing Quantization, Time Signature, Measure
• Full round-trip MIDI integration (IN/OUT), Android 3.1+: USB (host), Android 6+: USB (host+peripheral) + Bluetooth (host)
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 4 Compressor/Limiter types, 4 (8-Band) Vocoders, 7 Resonant Filters, Gate, Transient Shaper, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phasers, Vibrato, Auto Panner, 5 Delays, 2 Reverbs, Pitch Shifter, Granulator, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, 2 Overdrives, Saturation, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO’s, Envelope Followers
• Per Track Multi-Filter
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Sum or Track by Track Export for later use in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice
• Real-Time Audio Recording of your Live Sessions, 8..32bit up to 96kHz
• MIDI File Export: Pattern MIDI Export for later use in your favorite DAW or MIDI Sequencer
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
For more details, check out the Documentation.
Minimum recommended device specs:
1000 MHz dual-core CPU
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
Storage read/write: load/save your created music
Internet access: Adverts + Analytics
Bluetooth: MIDI over BLE
Also take a look at the G-Stomper Rhythm Product Page at KVRAudio.com.
Artwork and graphical concept by Voger Design.