Play in time with Ableton Link
Ableton Link is a technology that synchronizes beat, phase and tempo of Ableton Live and Link-enabled apps over a wireless network. It lets you play devices together with the freedom of a live band. Anyone can start and stop their part while others keep playing, and anyone can adjust the tempo and the rest will follow. You can use Link to play with several instances of Ableton Live, with Live and Link-enabled apps, or even without Live in your setup: using Link-enabled apps on multiple devices, or multiple apps on the same device.
All G-Stomper apps, G-Stomper Studio, G-Stomper VA-Beast and G-Stomper Rhythm, have Ableton Link integrated.
It couldn’t be easier! Connect to your local wireless network, long press Play, enable Ableton Link and play in sync with your friends.
Min Android Version to run G-Stomper: 4.0.1 (5.x or higher recommended)
All devices you want to synchronize over Ableton Link must be connected to the same Wireless LAN.
Successfully tested devices:
- Google Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.1.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 v1 (Android 4.0.4)
- Google Nexus 7 2013 (Android 6.x)
- Google Nexus 9 (Android 7.1.1)
- Google Nexus 6 (Android 7.1.1)
- Google Nexus 5X (Android O p2)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 (Android 6.0.1)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 (Android 5.1.1)